The Amazing Raise is a 36-hour giving campaign that takes place from 6 am, September 17 to 6 pm, September 18. During this exciting 36-hour giving campaign more than 500 Richmond-area nonprofit organizations will collect donations and compete for the chance to win additional incentive prizes ranging from $500 to $15,000! See complete list of prizes here.
Here’s how YOU can do something AMAZING for the James…
- Starting on September 17 at 6 am visit JRA’s website www.jrava.org and use the form to donate. Or you can revisit this blog and donate below.
- All donations must be made online by credit or debit card. Minimum donation is $25.
- Only gifts made through the donation form between 6 am on September 17 and 6 pm on September 18 count toward JRA’s The Amazing Raise total.
- You can make your gift in honor or memory of a loved one. And, you can track JRA’s progress on the real‐time leaderboard here.
What AMAZING things has JRA done this past year?
Here are just a few examples. Thanks to the support of people like you, JRA has…
- Helped build a new Chickahominy River access point.
- Served 2,403 students through our Education Program.
- Created the third artificial sturgeon spawning reef.
- Trained over 40 new JRA volunteer RiverRats. JRA currently has over 180 RiverRats who patrol 85% of the main-stem of the James River.
Help JRA do more AMAZING things to protect America’s Founding River through your donation of $50 or more during the Amazing Raise, 6 am September 17 to 6 pm September 18! Go to www.jrava.org to donate and learn more about the Amazing James!